Introducing Kaasenlife™, the world’s most versatile cryo-aesthetics device!
New Cryotherapy Device Available at A.R.T Aesthetics
We are excited to introduce the revolution in cryo-aesthetics to our clinic based in Billericay, Essex. Kaasenlife™ combines the most advanced science with the best practice.
Cryotherapy – How Does It Work?
KaasenLife™ cools a targeted area of the body to 4ºC using carbon dioxide to stimulate a natural body response. This is called Thermal Shock. The body’s response to rapid cooling causes:
- An immediate increase in the flow of oxygen and nutrient-rich blood to the area.
- An increase in hormones such nor-epinephrine and neurotransmitters such as beta-dopamine.
- Improved lymphatic drainage, promoting a localised removal of toxins and dead fat cells.
We offer a comprehensive cryotherapy treatments within the clinic, including:
- Cryo Facials
- Cryo Body Sculpting & Contouring
- Massages & Pain Relief
- Psoriasis & Eczema
Tighten loose skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
Within the facial treatment, cooled CO2 is blown over the surface of the face and neck. The appearance of the face is enhanced immediately as pores shrink and facial inflammation and “puffiness” are reduced.
Dark spots are brightened, leaving a youthful, healthy glow. The skin becomes tighter, more even-toned, and blood circulation is improved. Over time, the skin of the face regains elasticity due to the increase in collagen.
- Tighten The Skin
- Enhance Skin Repair
- Improve Skin Condition
- Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Cryo Body Sculpting/Contouring
Lose inches in a single treatment
With Cryo Body Contouring, there are two main mechanisms happening:
- Firming and tightening of the targeted area, which is instantly visible
- A longer term mechanism of cryolipolysis, which is a process of breaking down of the fat cells. This is the mechanism of conventional fat freezing treatments available on the market
Comparing with other cryo devices, the advantages of Kaasenlife™ is that there won’t be any bruising. It is quicker and you get an instant result. For Cryo Body Contouring treatments, we recommend 5 x 15 mins appointment to maximise the results.
Cryotherapy for Massage & Pain Relief
Muscles are loosened and easier to manipulate
Cryotherapy is also an effective treatment for clients suffer from muscle aches and chronic pain. It delivers pain relief from three mechanisms:
- Reduces local and systemic inflammation, a major source of pain and health problems
- Triggers the release of analgesic (pain-relieving) endorphins
- Cold sensors in the skin travel to the brain faster than pain sensors. As a result, the brain is focusing on the cold sensation rather than the feeling of pain
Cryotherapy can also be combined with massage treatments for targeted concerns. For more treatment information or booking enquiry, please call 01277 633907.
Psoriasis & Eczema
Reduce the signs and symptoms of skin conditions
Whether you’re suffering from eczema, psoriasis, or any other skin condition, treatments from Cryotherapy may be able to help!
Cryotherapy provides a non invasive, pain free and quick treatment to soothe itchy, sore, dry and reddened skin to help manage the symptoms of skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis.
By boosting the immune system to improve the body’s ability to heal itself, cryotherapy treatment promote self healing. As a result, it helps the healing of the painful reddened areas affected by eczema.
Book Your Initial Consultation
To book your consultation, please call 01277633907. At A.R.T Aesthetics, we offer an initial consultation at £25, deductible on treatments.
The consultation usually lasts 30mins. You will meet one of our highly qualified aesthetician who will guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.